The invasion of Alexioplos

Go down

The invasion of Alexioplos

Post by Prime Minister Walex on Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:48 pm

Here below is a map recently obtained from the war department of Karkelbania under the 'History comes first act' of 2008. It shows how the three countries who invaded Alexioplos during the Jandrian wars advanced. Little is known about the subject, now that will change.

As you can clearly see Karkelbania's main target was the Capital of which we know.The city is still being rebuilt after Karkelbania gloriously crushed it on the 14th of March. However as can be seen on the map, it has now emerged that Kakelbanian forces before attacking the Capital attacked the small apparently insignificant town of Alexita. I have conducted some research on this but I will reveal it when it is complete.

One of the more interesting is Romardia's advance. We know that Romardian troops totaling nearly 400,000 men entered the country three days previously without causing suspicion. Why the other countries did not follow on the same day is now revealed. Romardian troops apparently had to pass through the 200 miles of dense forest to be on course with their target. They then camped for a day outside the forest before attacking the industrial center of Alexiopolos, crippling their ability to fight back. The next day, the 15th they with Ravenburg-Morovia arrived at the capital that was newly smited by Karkelbania.

This is as far as my research takes me. I ask for other scholars to come forward with any information upon Romardia and Ravenburg-Morovia's advance. I will unveil my information about Karkelbania soon when I'm ready. If you have any information about the abduction and execution of their leader or about the invasion of Pomevinia please make an new discussion thread.
Thank you
Prof. Jack Malekaw
Prime Minister Walex
Admin

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
0/1000  (0/1000)

View user profile http://duetaria.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

MMM

Post by Grand Nomad Lloyd on Wed May 14, 2008 7:26 pm

THis is most interesting it would be a benefit to our knoweldge if more information of your nations past could be published

Grand Nomad Lloyd
Grand Nomad Lloyd
Lord

Location : Wherever I am, it cannot be real. I am present, but were am I?

Nation Statistic sheet
Military Strength:
0/1000  (0/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down